JY roxs

Sunday, June 28, 2009

One more week of hol

Hi, on the way to my 9th post! Well, I believe everyone has met with troubles due to the H1N1 virus?? Like for example, my dad went overseas to work and now that he has returned, he has to be quarantined for a week. Although it is now not compulsory as the Singapore government is not that strict about it, but it is your own responsibility!! He also does not want to pass the virus to us, especially when my sister is having her block tests now! In addition, this virus has caused a lot of problems and has made things diffcult for us as we have to take temperature, wear masks, etc..

However, I believe that the virus also has its advantages. For example, it has resulted in the population of the world becoming more careful of their hygiene and be more alert. In addition, it has taught us the importance of keeping ourselves clean and helping to look out for others. This would help us in future as there would be lesser chances of another major outbreak of diseases. Furthermore, this would help to strengthen the bond between people and make the world a better placce to live in.

Another advantage which I believe that every student would agree with me about is that it has provided us with another one week of holiday. For me, I am very glad as the SMOJ round 2 just passed on Saturday and I was practically mugging for it.. Therefore, by the time school reopened on Monday, I would only have at most 2 more days of holidays!! D: So obviously I was hoping for one more week of holidays.. Then, on the day of SMOJ, Yipin suddenly told me that there was one week of home learning. And I was seriously happy. I immediately went to check SMB and realised that it was true!! Lesson learnt: Check SMB regularly so that you would not die of heart attack.

So, I decided to make good use of my holiday. I am blogging, doing my malay ace which I have yet to do, revise and rest while I can to prepare for the rush when school reopens!! Goold luck to everybody and may everyone do well for the next round of test. Work on your rusty gears guys and get ready your engines and nitrous for the next race!! All ready boys!! NB: But please mind your hygiene. I don;t want to become a swine.. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com