JY roxs

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hotel

Hi everyone!! Blogging my 7th post!! Today, I shall be talking about my holiday trip from 19th to 21st of June!! My family did not plan to go overseas due to the H1N1 virus and the economic crisis which had yet to remove its traces totally. However, my dad had to go overseas to work and could not make it on the days which my sister and I were free. Thus, he booked the hotel for my sister and I to go with my mum. And well, it was on promotion so the price for each night was only 135 dollars!! It was extremely cheap!!! So the lesson learnt is, strike while the iron is hot!! Get what you want during a promotion and you will get the most benefits!!

During the hotel stay, my sister was the one who enjoyed the most!! Well, mot of the time was spent shopping with her and seriously bored me out of my wits.. But well, it was quite a nice experience in the air-conditioned mall and well, I sort of understood my sister's taste now. She prefers simple accessories and not those that are too fanciful. Like me, she is quite thrifty and does not like to spend too much money. In fact, on one or two occasions, she found a necklace she liked too expensive and did not buy it.. I never expected girls to be like this.. Lol... Well, at least I am fortunate to have a thrifty sister..

However, I also did enjoy myself!! I went swimming, cycling, etc.. And I even had the chance to watch the soccer match between Italy and Sweden. I was hoping that Sweden would win, but sadly, they lost 2-1... :(Well, it was still a good experience as I seldom get to watch soccer matches at home.. In addition, I also watched some badminton matches and I must commend China.. Their players are superb!! But, there is a reason why. They have a large population and can thus afford many people focusing on particular areas.. But this is impossible for Singapore because Singapore lacks manpower.. We focus more on technology and other stuff, resulting in our lack of talents in sports..

In addition, I had an interesting experience in the hotel. It was the first time I experienced starting to study at 12.30a.m. I did that for 2 days and slept at 2 a.m. Lesson learnt: Never burn the midnight oil. Because you can never get anything in your head.. So everyone, take my advice!! Never study till late in the night before a test!!

Bye bye, I got to go!! Left with 3 more posts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com